quinta-feira, 3 de março de 2011

Useful language - Offering further assistance

- Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me or my assistant, if you have any queries.
- In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- If you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at this office.
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss this matter further, do not hesitate to contact me.
- Please contact me if you need any further information.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries in the meantime.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance to you in relation to this or any other matter.
- This now brings matters to a conclusion. However, if you have any questions, please dot hesitate to contact us.

Nenhum comentário: