sábado, 12 de março de 2011

Useful language - Ending

- I will contact you as soon as I receive a reply.
- I will contact you again as soon as I have anything further to report.
- I will let you know as soon as I hear anything from X.
- I look forward to hearing from you.
- I look forward to hearing from you on this proposal.
- We look forward to hearing from you with your proposals in this regard.
- We look forward to hearing your preliminary thoughts as to what options our client has, the prospects of success, and the likely costs involved.
- We look forward to hearing from you or from solicitors appointed to act on your behalf.
- We look forward to receiving …
- We look forward to receiving proposals for settlement within the course of the next X days, failing which we will take steps to issue proceedings.
- I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Nenhum comentário: