domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2011

Useful language - Requesting politely

- I will be grateful for any help you can provide.
- I should be grateful if you would kindly send me…
- I should be grateful if you could forward to me the following further information:
- We should be grateful if you would provide us with …
- We should be grateful if you would let us have…
- We should be grateful if you would forward to us a …
- We should be grateful to hear from you in relation to this proposal.
- We should be grateful if you would prepare a short report dealing with the following issues.
- I would appreciate if you could…
- I will appreciate your help with this situation.
- I hope you will be able to provide the information.
- We would appreciate if you could
- Could you please let me know…
- Could you give me some details, please?
- Would you please clarify the situation regarding…
- Would you please let us have…
- Would you kindly…
- In the meantime, it would be helpful if you could le me know…
- Kindly acknowledge receipt.
- Kindly confirm that this is accepted as drawn.
- Kindly confirm that this is accepted so that we can send you the amended X for approval.
- Kindly update your records accordingly.
- Kindly provide copies of the following:
- Kindly confirm that you are in agreement with this course of action.
- We therefore require the following information:

Nenhum comentário: