quinta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2011

Useful language - referring to previous contacts

- As discussed…
- As discussed during…
- As previously discussed
- As you may know, a meeting was held on…
- In reply to your email of X, I would like to say…
- I would like to respond to your email…
- Further to my last email,...
- Further to our phone discussion…
- Further to our telephone conversation,…
- Further to our recent correspondence…
- I write further to our meeting on…
- I write further in this matter.
- I write further to our meeting….
- I write further to my email,
- I write further to our meeting when we discussed…
- I write further to our discussions over the telephone.
- I write further in this matter, and am now in a position to put forward proposals for settlement.
- I write further in this matter, having now received further information from our advisers.
- Following our meeting on…
- We refer to our telephone conversation…
- I refer to X when you confirmed your instructions to act for this matter.
- Many thanks for your email of yesterday attaching X in respect of Y.
- Thank you for your email.
- Thank you for your enquiry.
- The outcome of that meeting was that…
- With regard to the specific points you raised:

Nenhum comentário: